- Abstract: not more than 250 words. Summary of the purpose, scope, methods, results and conclusions. The abstract should be able to stand alone and adequately describe the paper by providing background information, without much use of technical language.
- Keywords: 5-6 words below the abstract
- Author’s Biographical information (professional title, institutional affiliation, contact information, and email address)
- Use APA version 6 throughout the entire publication
- Reference List at the end of the paper: alphabetical and follow APA version 6
- Entire article: Not more than 10,000 words.
- Paper Size: A4
- Margins: 1 inch all over
- Tables and figures must be in grayscale or black and white (not colored); not in jpeg format
- Submitted in Word format , Times Roman 12, 1.5 space
- Publication Fee : THB 6,000.00
Submitted articles are subject for revision based on the recommendations of the peer reviewers . Final acceptance for publication is given only when all requirements for revisions have been duly complied with . A formal acceptance letter from the Editorial Board stating the date of publication of the article will be sent by email. Non-compliance with requirements for revisions will automatically mean non-acceptance for publication in this journal.
The publication is owned by the ODI, Graduate School of Business- Assumption University Thailand. Written permission is to be obtained if authors and/ or contributors wish to submit their published articles for another publication whether in print or any other media (blogs, e-journal, other international publications, etc.).
The individual contributing authors shall be personally held responsible for proper referencing and giving due credits to any material they have used in the articles they have submitted for publication. ABAC ODI Journal shall be not be held liable for any misplaced credits or non-credit, omission of referencing, mistakes in a material submitted by any of contributing author, whether by negligence or otherwise.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ABAC ODI Journal be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of published materials from the contributing authors. ABAC ODI Journal does not make any representation, expressed or implied, with regard to the content of the articles accepted for publication .
In the same way, the ABAC ODI Journal and any of its editors shall not be held liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user, resulting from use of any of its published materials.